One Reference Geo-Information Source for Europe
ELF Project announces 10 new partners
The ELF Project is delighted to announce 10 new partners who will provide data for the European Location Framework.
The National Mapping and Cadastral Agencies join a consortium of 40 organisations from the private, public and academic sectors.
The new members are:
- Institute of Geodesy, Cartography and Remote Sensing, Hungary
- National Land Survey of Iceland
- Registers Iceland
- Ordnance Survey Ireland
- Latvian Geospatial Information Agency
- The State Land Service, Latvia
- State Enterprise Centre of Registers, Lithuania
- The National Centre of Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (GIS-Centras), Lithuania
- Directorate General for Territory, Portugal
- Republic Geodetic Authority, Serbia
The project, which runs until October 2016,brings together 40 participating companies into a collaborative consortium that includes national & regional mapping and cadastral agencies, software developers, application providers, research & academia.